- Located in an elevated position giving uninterrupted views across Killiney and Dublin bay, Dublin Sea View Villa is set in uniquely secluded gardens while boasting panoramic coastal vistas.
With a private pedestrian path guests can quickly access the beach, enjoying an early morning dip watching the sun rise from the horizon.
- Dalkey heritage town is a leisurely 15 minute stroll and will delight international visitors with artisan shops and specialised restaurants comparable in quality and variety to anywhere in the world. Check out www.ilovedalkey.com for up to date information allowing you to make the most of your stay.
- Dublin city; steeped in historical interest, sophisticated with a metropolitan feel is a must see. A short walk from Dublin Seaview Villa, city trains and buses are easily accessible running a timetabled regular service all day, in about 30 minutes one can be enjoying sights and sounds of this major European city.
Check out www.visitdublin.com for the latest information and other great resources, to make the most of your visit.
Dublin Sea View Villa is a spectacular residence in a unique setting. The house is bright and spacious with a southerly aspect. Nestled in one of the most scenic parts of Dublin, it boasts panoramic views over Killiney Bay and Dalkey Island. The residence is surrounded by a magnificent garden, landscaped in harmony with exotic plants and trees. The wrap around balcony offers the perfect space to fully appreciate the surrounding views, a place for the whole the family to enjoy breakfast, or an intimate candle lit dinner for two..
- The residence is 427sq meters, 4600sq feet.
- 6 Bedrooms; 5 double (4 with ensuite) 1 single.
- Large open plan kitchen and sun room.
- 2 large reception rooms.
- Pillared entrance porch and oval reception hall.
- Games T.V room with full size pool table.
- Sauna, shower room and guest bathroom.
- High speed Wi-Fi connectivity throughout.